Selecting your custom standup photo:
- Take close up photo of subject from head to toe
- Do not cut off the feet in the picture
- Take it vertically, not horizontally, to maximize image
- Light backgrounds are better
- Take sharp, focused, and clear images
- Important – You get what you give us! It all starts with the photo.
- Digital cameras: Use at least a 4 mega pixel digital camera with resolution set to high or fine.
Sending your photo:
Uploading, Emailing, or Sending via CD:
If sending a .jpg file, size should be at least 500k or larger, and at least 150 dpi. (300 dpi preferred) We accept .jpg, .pdf, .eps (photoshop), .bmp, and .tif
Mailing printed photo:
Original, professionally developed glossy prints are best. Do not send scanned images. The bigger the photo the better. 8″x10″ is best to reproduce from.